Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  This is my favorite holiday of the entire year and I am so sick I could not care less.  How sad is that?  Come on, I want to hear you sigh with me.  At any rate, my sweet Mister treated me to flowers and a couple of wonderful cards.  Dinner/fun is out the window as getting out of bed would be cause for celebration.  Perhaps next year.  Enjoy the cards, I sure did.

The red card and roses were in the kitchen when I made my way out for a glass of water.  Ah, tears came to my eyes but I had to shut them down quick.  Tears and being sick DO NOT go together.




When I finally peek into the office THE NEXT DAY -- I spot this card on my desk.  What a sweet man and I adore everything about this card.

It is just so well made with so many cool extras.  I need to get back on the card giving stick.  We used to gift cards all the time -- for no reason.  It's time to return to that and make the love known.

I mean, after all, it's such a simple thing to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment