Sunday, May 10, 2015

Yay! The Birthday Season!

It's the Birthday Season!  You know, that time of year I look forward to ALL YEAR LONG!  Well, I'm not really in that mode yet as it is still only the 20th of April, but Mister walks in with flowers and a card.  To show how truly stumped I am, I ask if they had been on the porch.  Really?  Where did that come from?  He looks at me and hands me the card.  Yay --- It's Birthday Season.  It is starting early since I will be gone over my birthday this year.  Oh how fun is this?



Today is the 21st and I wake to a packet of fat quarters in my bathroom.  What do you suppose they look like?  Oh dang -- so cute.


April 23 -- Oh baby -- I get to go to Cane Rosso for dinner.  Be jealous, be very, very jealous.

April 24 - On my keyboard this morning are these way cool socks.  Just in time for retreat.

April 25 - Breakfast at the Latin Deli.  Oh this is just sooooo good.


April 29 -- I have been negligent in keeping up with my wonderful week.  Here is what Mister has been up to all week.  Cards, fat quarters, hair supplies, new glasses, socks, etc.  Today a package came in the mail and when Mister comes home from work, he hands it to me.  Oh look--- WOW.  An entire collection of Aurifil thread.  Dang, I'm spoiled.

As I am working on attaching the charms to the name tags for the retreat that starts tomorrow, suddenly I am plunged into darkness.  I turn around and my wonderful sweetheart is standing behind me with a lit cake and singing to me.  Life simply cannot get better.  I am so blessed to have this man in my life.




30th - 10th -- I am at retreat and my table is filling with gifts from all these wonderful ladies.  So incredibly lucky.  Jen and Cass supply my table with roses and Jen takes me out for dinner the night before my birthday where I get to be a chicken.



Between retreats, Mister drives down and takes me to a wonderful dinner in Granbury.  It is so nice to see him after being apart for 6 days.  During the second retreat, Debi K brings a cake and I get to celebrate all over again.

Once home, I sort through all my goodies and enjoy them all over again.  What an absolutely incredible birthday season this has been.  I could not feel more loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment