Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scott's Birthday

I refuse to believe that my kidlets are getting older.  I am willing to celebrate with them, but it's starting to make me feel old.  Jen and Louis drove 2 hours last night to join Cass, Scott, Mister, and I for a dinner in Scott's honor.  We went to Tillmans Roadhouse in the Bishop Arts District and had such a fun time and the food was pretty dang good too.  No birthday cake, but we did have S'mores made with homemade graham crackers, homemade marshmallows, and dark chocolate.  Divine.  It is one of the house specialties and not to be missed if you ever go there.  I am thankful for these moments with my children and their spouses.  They do not happen very often and I treasure them as always.  Happy Birthday Scott -- We love ya tons.  Mister and Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment