Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy First Anniversary to Us - Hot Springs, Arkansas


Has it really been a year already?  Where has the time gone?  We had not really planned anything for our anniversary and so at the last minute decided to go up to Hot Springs, Arkansas for the weekend.  Since it is fall, the colors are pretty and this is taken from the top of The Mountain Tower.  Isn't this a pretty view?


We didn't really take many pictures on this trip, but I did talk Mister into taking in one of the baths for which Hot Springs is so famous.  We went to the Buckstaff Bathhouse, the last operational bath house in the original Bath House Row.  This was certainly a unique experience - one that I would recommend to everyone before this is lost to history.  It was a treat and my skin felt so amazing when I finished with the treatment.  Here are a few shots of the type of bathhouse I am speaking of.  These were at the museum.




It was a great weekend Mister -- Thank you for the great room, food, sights, and bath.  I will never forget this time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment