Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rebekah is 12! Where are the years going?

I cannot believe that I have a grandchild that is 12.  How on earth did that happen?

We went down to Temple armed with Victoria Secret shampoos and lotions and a giftcard to Kohl's for her to do some shopping.  We wanted to share in her celebration and fun since she got her new cedar chest this year.  Some traditions are continuing and that is fun for me.

I am not sure how we managed to only take these few pictures but it is better than not having any.



Apparently she is not too big to climb up on Grandpa's shoulders.  Are we too cold?

Her brothers had made really cool cards for her and were all smiles when they presented them.  Dad had given her a patch that she was pretty delighted with as well.  Oh, and I think Jon is just a wee bit jealous of it.

Another fun day in Temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment