Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jacob's Baptism

I cannot believe Jacob is 8.  I mean, I know his birthday was two  months ago, but still --- 8?  I know I am getting old.  We drove down to Temple for the day and to pick up Amanda and her boys.  They have been visiting with Jen for a few days and now it is our turn to have them.

Prior to us coming down, Jen asked Mister to do a family shot for them and so he had brought along a few pieces of equipment to help it out.  So, while everyone was dressed and ready to go -- we grabbed them and quickly took a few pictures.


Then it was off to the baptism.  As Jacob, Mom, and Dad prepared everything, Amanda and I did our bet to keep everyone else entertained and quiet.  I think we succeeded.
It certainly looks like we are having fun -- not real sure about Ryan though.  I think we were laughing at his expense.  Bad Gammy and Mommy.


Ah yes, snacks.  It is not a baptism without them.  I love this.  We asked all the boys to sit against the wall so that they didn't spill anything on the floor.  Six grandsons raising their cups.  Isn't that cool?  Naturally Bekah did not wish to join them, but was busy on her own.  Must be a good root beer float.


I love you Jacob.  Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment