Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve in Temple

A drive down to Temple to spend Christmas Eve with Jen and fam.  We are so excited to give the boys their gift --- a slot car set.  Mister searched for it for quite awhile and we are hoping that they just love it.  Obviously they have to put the dang thing together, but the smiles seem to tell it all.



We also got Rebecca several items and I was happy to explain how to use them.  I do love her age and all the things she is experiencing in life.  What a sweet little lady she is.

Mom and Dad were the beneficiaries of new pots and pans.  I know -- incredibly boring for guys, but much needed and top of the line in Pampered Chef.

We ended the day with a great meal --- my fav --- Tomato Bisque.  I am so happy that this tradition has continued through the family.  Somethings need to stay the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment