Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yard/Lisa/Quilting

My friend Lisa is rapidly becoming an incredible "collage artist" and I am lucky to know her.  She is currently having a showing just down the road from us and so we make a point to drop in and say howdy.

It's so cool to have a good friend from back in Billings right here in Dallas.  Lucky me.

Mister is at it again out in the yard --- everything is in bloom and I think his favorite thing in the world to photograph are flowers.  Enjoy.

First up:  Iris


Next:  Asian Lily



Our blackberry plants and a pot of herbs:


Bordering the beds are phlox



And to finish it off are the pots on the back patio.  What a delightful burst of color everywhere we look.



While he is out taking pictures:  I am busy working away on a quilt for Miss Zyra, who is due in a couple of weeks.  I am soooo excited.  This is a pink tricot whole cloth with a Sunbonnet girl quilted in.  I have holes in the tips of my fingers and a long way to go still but it will be done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment