Saturday, June 20, 2009

Riding

Last Saturday was beautiful as the ride started out with 2000 other close friends. I had hurt my knee in Alaska and so was not able to ride along with Mister and his sister. At the end of the ride I was almost glad as it was about 105 with 80% humidity -- ugh. They were fried. I, on the other hand had thoroughly enjoyed the morning with a nice outdoor cafe breakfast consisting of a fruit plate and watching the downtown come alive. Then off to a really cool farmers market and some fresh pasta and zucchini found their way home with me. It was a nice morning for me -- the others, well after 55 miles they were still smiling so I guess another ride is in the future. I need to get a pair of those wonderful padded pants that they all wear in order to do that many miles and not be in pain. Either that or one of those really soft BIG seats -- man I sound old.



No comments:

Post a Comment