Saturday, September 7, 2024

Bermuda Trip - Days 8-9 - Sea Days

 Waking today, I have a bit more energy and get up and dressed to walk the ship a bit.  This is the overlook onto Lido.

Indoor games area - (again, I didn't know there was a filter on the camera - yellow pictures and not super focused)




Great seating areas nearby.  They overlook Lido on one side and the ocean on the other.


The Pergola Bar area - very close by.



Heading outside - No red funnel - but . . .


Outdoor games - 


Back of the ship - 


(yes, I took this picture yesterday, but wanted to keep all of these together)






Looking down near the Lido pool.


Entering Serenity - 





Back inside - the Piazza San Marco


The Amari Bar - our favorite.



Bonsai Teppanyaki - 


Frizzante Bar - 



Gondola Lounge - 



Back at the room - hi there.  Better than yesterday, lol.


Peeking outside - It IS GORGEOUS!!!





We've decided to take advantage of my status and get most of the laundry done so that we have clean travel clothes and not as much work when we get home.  First time for me and we should have it back tomorrow.  Mister had a third bag list, but I didn't get a pic.  The only reason I took the pic was so I could do an inventory count when it came back.  One never knows.


I crawl back into bed for a bit and Mister goes down to get some sushi.  Yay for him.  I KNOW he's feeling better now.


Before dinner, I go with him to Amari and discover the Cucumber Sunrise.  So, so good and makes me forget that I am not 100 per cent.  Another early night for me.  I'm just beat.


6th - Our last sea day and I'm feeling a wee bit better.  I did say wee.  Wandering the ship and finding new areas to share.  Front - 


Mister and I go to breakfast in the Grande Canal Restaurant.  This is sooooo cool.  I wish our dinner had been in here.





Today's farewell towel.


Dinner fun - our team, who has been great to us - we only truly missed one night with them - Mister fed me from the buffet that night.  


A little dancing fun to end the day.  Not a great face, but the moment was great.  Time to go pack and get our suitcases out.  The fun is ending, but we're ready for home.  Bermuda was beautiful.  We had a great time and so many memories to talk about.  Checked it off the list.  Now where?

No comments:

Post a Comment