Monday, November 5, 2012

A weekend with my girls.

I was so fortunate to have a weekend with all four of my girls.  What a treat.  We were able to wander, eat, shop, sightsee, eat, shop, ride bikes, eat, shop, chat, eat shop . . . . I think you get the picture.  A bit tricky getting all of us at one place at the same time, but we did it -- stayed at a great little boutique hotel aptly named "Hotel Diva".  Highlights of the trip --- A bike ride from Fisherman's Wharf over the Golden Gate Bridge and down into Sausalito.  Then a ferry back to the Ferry Building in San Francisco and a bicycle sprint to return the bikes before the shop closed.  Oh my aching thighs, lol.


Apparently I was the only one to take my sunglasses off -- hmmm.  We also had a great time down in Chinatown shopping and playing around.



What a great time.  Can't wait to do it again on the east coast.  Don't I have the most beautiful girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment