Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Birthday in Bigfork -- Mine

It was my birthday and I hadn't spent one in Bigfork in a very long time.  I was really looking forward to it.  So, we left Billings and drove to the Valley for an early birthday celebration as I was going to need to be back in Billings on my actual birthday.  Whew.  My mother had planned a wonderful birthday dinner and we had the chance to spend time with family that we don't get to see very often.  My niece, Jill, brought her boyfriend and we were able to spend some time together visiting which was so nice.


Later in the day, my nephew, Zach, and his family arrived to share in the party.  Rebecca and Wyatt are fun additions to the family and I am still in shock that I am a great-aunt.  Goodness, but adding a "great" sure makes one feel old.

Check out the happy face on Wyatt in the family shot.  He was really fun to photograph.




Dinner was delicious and my mom had ordered a lovely cake from the store where she works and it was topped with fresh flowers.  I thought it was so cute.  Check out the turtle salt and pepper shakers that my sister gave me.  Fun.















The night ended all too soon and we had truly enjoyed ourselves.  Mister was holding Wyatt and so I snapped a shot that he played with in development.  What a cute face.  I know you are wondering which one I am talking about.  That's my secret.

Time to hit the road again.  It will be awhile before we are back up here in the Flathead.  I truly love it here.  Aw, heck -- that's the way it goes.


Back to Billings.

No comments:

Post a Comment