Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude

Every now and then I think it is necessary to take stock of one's life.  This entry will reflect that by just having a few of my thoughts and absolutely no pictures.  Being grateful for the things that come our way seems to be overlooked way too often and I have found myself guilty of that same behavior.  A few things have happened the last few weeks that have me thinking about just how incredibly blessed I really am.  In the last month I have been able to spend time with most of my children and all of my grandchildren and have treasured each and every one of those moments.  Additionally, I was fortunate enough to have been able to share that time with someone who means so very much to me and have been consistently amazed by how special he truly is and how much I learn how to be a better person just by being around him.  He has taken my family into his heart and for that I will be eternally grateful and know that they will be cared for as he has cared for me.  I am indeed a very lucky girl and need to remember that everyday.  To have found someone who promises to love me and make me laugh each day is an absolute miracle to me at this age.  Thank you Mister -- for helping me to become whole again and to face each day with a smile.


Love, Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment