Thursday, July 23, 2009

Enjoying Kids and Grands


What a great day at work! One of the greatest blessings in my life right now is that I get to spend time with my kids and grands each month while working and the trip is eagerly anticipated. Mother and daughter above in the office -- of course you can tell I'm working hard as those are my arms holding the little miss. Spending three days with my "girls" is such a joy and its amazing how much I treasure those times together. The smiles I was favored with were so incredible and so were the "conversations" we had. The talks my daughter and I had were equally as memorable to me and we planned her visit to see me next month -- one I am so looking forward to.

What can I say? Like father, like son. Working very hard isn't he? The office is always a buzz of activity and playing around with his sister gave me the chance to shoot this pic. They work very hard and when they have a chance to let down and get silly, its fun to watch. Having my grandson around to share in the fun made the day even more special to me. I cannot believe how quickly they are all growing up -- but this one absolutely loves to pose for the camera -- something his father always hated and is hard to believe since my son is generally full of smiles and ready to tease at a moments notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment